Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Check into Bite Marks..

Bite Marks - Swarm


Bite Marks is a bit of a mystlery ..When I asked the artist to tell me a little about him/herself/themselves, here's what he/her/they had to say..

"I'm currently trying to keep things as mysterious as possible - not out of pretense, more for the sake that I'm involved in other projects and for the time being, it'd be beneficial if my name didn't get out there for now. The artist name was picked up from an Atlas Sound song. ..I'm happy to talk about the track. It was made 2 years ago. It's a shameless ode to Chill Wave, and it was written pretty much minutes after I first heard Washed Out's 'Belong'. There's no particular reason why it's suddenly out there now and being blogged out; I'm as surprised as anyone else! In fact I've just had to scramble pack home to pick up some equipment that I haven't touched in months. ..I'll be recording a few tracks this week and seeing what happens from there."

Hmm..? Mystery always works for me, ESPECIALLY when it's backed by amazing talent and killer sounds..

No comments:

Post a Comment