Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello World.. -- EICV7"

Perhaps you've seen this logo floating around..? Perhaps you're wondering what it is/means..?

For a while now I've been kicking around this idea in my head to release music strictly digitally. (I know who hasn't these days) But seriously, what better time than now? Digital music is in it's "peak season". Jumping the bandwagon or blazing a new trail? We'll see..
For each release the artist will unveil to the world songs that are exclusive to the EICV7". At least one newly composed track (or two), and/or one cover.

On September 1st, 2010 EverythingIsChemical.com will be releasing it's debut EICV7".

The first artist in the series will be by up and comer Docile. Whom you may recall from the compilation EIC put out last year. Docile is eager for you to listen. Docile does music for lazy afternoons, romantic walks, and mellow evenings spent in a dimly lit room. Prepare for a swooning..

The EICV7" series will be an on-going series in which I hope to share the best and brightest talent out there. I WILL NOT release an album that I wouldn't listen to myself.

To any artist and/or friend of artist(s) feel free to send any demos in or
point me towards some amazing/undiscovered/under-hyped music.


Thanx fur listnin'..I can't wait to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment