Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Watch/hear clips of Brendan Perry's "Ark"..

From BP:

Well it has been a rather eventful few months to say the least since my last news in which I have hired and dispensed with the services of two managers and finally completed and mastered my new album "Ark". The lack of effective management has meant that release and tour dates have had to be put back until early next year but I am happy to announce that I am now managed by an old trusted colleague Colin Wallace who also manages Elizabeth Fraser from the Cocteau Twins. At present we are exploring distribution possibilities for the album worldwide and will update you as soon as we have official release dates to hand.

Also in the pipeline is a 100 date double headline world tour with my old friend Peter Murphy of Bauhaus which is planned to begin next march to coincide with the album release. The tour will commence in South America via Mexico to North America and then on to Europe... I shall be announcing the official dates come this side of Noel.

In the meantime I have made a short promotional film about the making of Ark which you can view at my new webpage HERE.

The narrative has been translated into several languages for those who are non-english speakers. This new web portal will eventually also become my new webshop where you will be able to purchase special editions and other related artistic offerings.

In the meantime thank you all for your patience, it has been a somewhat frustrating few months for me but as the saying goes sometimes you have to go around the block a few times before you come to the right door!

Best wishes my friends,
Brendan

Brendan Perry WITH Peter Murphy, Yes Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment