Tuesday, August 4, 2009

REVIEW: No Age - Losing Feeling

8.5 out of 10

Holy crap this is A DAMN FINE EP! I like No Age, I've been jamming out to they're music/noise for a couple years now. I'm not obsessed, I just appreciate some of the sounds they can manipulate with their guitars. However, with this release, I'm calling it official.. These guys are amazing.

"Losing Feeling" the newest No Age release, comes out October 6th of this year. When that day comes, you guys are in for a treat. There will be two different sides of No Age fans now, one side will be the "fuzzy-loud-lo-fi-punk-rock" fans, the other side will be the "catchy-lush-finely polished-punk-rock" fans. I like both sides, however, I lean towards the ladder. To hear why I've chosen this side wait till October, only then will you know. This is absolutely awesome, be ready.

The boys of No Age have grown into men. They are open to solid production. They have increased their ability to write catchy guitar riffs ten-fold. They have even learned a new trick or two about creating lush drones. They have also released one of the best albums of 2009. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Standout Tracks: ALLALALLALALALALALALALAALLLALLL

No comments:

Post a Comment