Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jimmy Edgar to produce the next Justin Timberlake album,,. huh?


Just off the top of my head

Japan tour in a few days.. playing Tokyo Womb with Juan Atkins.. should be interested.. yes, he actually showed up, he is there now.. I'm scrambling to get my visa in order on monday so I can be legal with no Japanese border arrests like last time

New Kathy Diamond remix out on Disco Demolition label..http://www. junodownload. com/ppps/products/1391313-02. htm

There is also a video on Vimeo if you want to creep around there for it.. I wasnt too impressed by it though. but decent attempt.

"A New Alias Called Noir Friction" should be seeing a release on a new label called Night Moves really soon... its a big change from everything else I've done.. digital and vinyl releasewhat else?

After my tour im taking a trip to work on Justin Timberlakes new album for a few weeks

Ok Thnxx, J

No comments:

Post a Comment