Sunday, January 25, 2009

Andrew Broder (Fog) releases a solo album..

From Andrew Broder:
Hello Everyone,
Attached is a link to download a new solo album by Andrew Broder called

"I Must Fix All The Problems".

It is two pieces for improvised guitar, turntables and 4-track, the first side is called "I Must Fix" and the second side is called "All The Problems". This record is the first in what I hope will be an ongoing series of self-released solo material and reflects the sound I have been developing in the last year or so. Something that strives for beauty and terror.

It's very different from Fog stuff, so if you are more of a songy person, and less of a soundscapey person, you might not be feeling it.

Forewarned. After you download successfully, please feel free to share the music with anyone and everyone you like. I don't give a shit.

Thanks,
Andrew

PS. I'd also like to use this as an opportunity to announce the release of "Un", the third full-length from HeatdeatH, which is myself on guitar and Tim Glenn on electronics/ drums. It is now available from the good people at Conspiracy Records, and you can check out samples and order it here: http://www. conspiracyrecords. com/store/store_detail. php?id=7322

THANK YOU ANDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment