Thursday, December 11, 2008

LIVE BAND OF THE YEAR...


Without a doubt....




A PLACE TO BURY STRANGERS

The loudest show you will ever go to. EVER. Astonishing, EAR-CRUSHING brilliance. If your ears are sensitive BRING EARPLUGS..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. APTBS are so loud its dangerous. My ears don't ever ring when I leave shows, even if I'm standing write next to the worlds largest amp. My ears rang, "Oh sweet musical Heyzeus they rang!"! The main guitarist in the band, also the lead singer, puts on an amazing visual feast of distortion and destruction. Smashing his guitar on the ground, ripping strings out, just DESTROYING his equipment. ALL while keeping it plugged in and going. AMAZING. If you are a fan of louder-"rockier"-shoegaze bands this is right up your alley. Do not pass up the chance to have these guys shred your face off.


~
Awesome~


1 comment:

  1. dude there is no question...one of the most kick ass bands ever. I still have "missing you" stuck in my head a year later. If you have the chance, I'm not kidding, rock with your cock out and bring eat plugs- the walls are gonna shake

    ReplyDelete