Thursday, December 25, 2008

F!@#$%^ kill me before The Beatles reform...

AC/DC, Queen, The Doors, The Cars, Alice In Chains, Journey, Led Zeppelin, and the eight different versions of Pink Floyd. Fucking let it go! I know modern popular music sucks Satan's left tit, but c'mon guys. Your movements are dead, your lead singers are dead. Quit, fucking give it up. It's Christmas. I want to sleep at night knowing that the Rolling Stones will all be dead before I'm old enough to think they still sound cool live. You money grumbling bastards are tarnishing your name. Nirvana or The Beatles don't start walking around because people know they'll just suck. The only people who give a fuck about Paul McCartney are the tabloids and the four remaining Wing fans. Only reason people give a fuck-shit about Nirvana anymore is because Ole' Kurt died at the height of his fame and influence. We don't need another AC/DC album. Honestly I don't even need Chinese Democracy. Your time has past. Let it be. For John's sake.

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on, doesn't your wallet feel too thin sometimes..
    I know I can't wait for the Richie Valens/Buddy Holly reunion tour!!

    ReplyDelete